Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tomorrow Won't Suck

-->
Tomorrow Won’t Suck

What is it? Tomorrow Won’t Suck is my motivational revolution. I want to reach out and help people get out of their dark sad places. <Insert Tag Line>”I want you to take back your tomorrow, today!”</Insert Tag Line> There are too many people out their suffering in sadness or a funk, all alone. With all the resources we have, all the technology that can bridge so many gaps, this should not be the case. I want to us to stop all of that today! I want to hear from anyone, whatever the problem: bullying, relationship, job, or life in general.

What made me want to do this? I had a rough ending to 2012. My wife and I fell apart and I am currently out of work. Bad thing about all of this is the fact that I kept it all inside, and it started to hurt. Anyone who knows me can vouch that I am a really happy and up beat person, through almost any situation. That was leaving me though, and in its place was this dark poison. A poison that started in my heart and eventually worked its way to my brain. I began to feel like I had nothing to look forward to, like I couldn’t fix anything going on in my life, and it was hopeless (This get happier, very soon. I promise).

I no longer felt like the man/father that I was. Nothing made sense, school and life seemed so very unimportant. Then, after some time went on, my son’s smiling face pierced through some of the veil. I realized, for him as much as myself, I couldn’t keep going like this. So I set myself on a path to fixing that. I read some relationship books, finance material, and began watching and read tons of motivational material, like TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) speeches. Which, I highly recommend anyone to do if they have some time.

I began to feel some hope and happiness, with the information I was finding. The poison began to breakdown and I had a clear goal of what I wanted to do. I realized through all of this, that there is one thing that I really love to do and that is talking to people. I am a pretty shy person, but I love to just have conversations with people and talking about life and what is going on with them, because everyone has such a unique way of living, that is always different from the person you talk to before. So my goal is to use this platform to get out there and communicate with as many of you possible. I want us to reach out and help all the people who feel lost and alone, because they are not. I want to build a community of peers who would like to help me accomplish these same goals. Helping anyone regardless of age, ethnicity, sex, and social background, because anyone can be feeling lost out there and I want to be there for them, nobody should feel like that anymore.

So in a nutshell, Tomorrow Won’t Suck is here to do a couple of things:
First help the downtrodden, pull them from their darkness.
Second, build a community of helpful people.
Finally just bring some happiness when possible.

I have a lot of things I want to get rolling, and I am going to succeed in this mission, because I really care about people and what is happening to them. I truly want to help and so I will succeed for all the people out there who I am trying to reach, and so my son can see that he has a father who is truly trying to do something right in the world. Like the many super heroes he reads about in comics every night, and I can hear him use those words for me, ”Daddy, you are a hero.”

So stick around and check in, in the mean time if you have something you need to talk about. Feel free to email me at: tomorrowwontsuck@gmail.com


Blog: http://tomorrowwontsuck.blogspot.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TomorrowWontSuck
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomorrowWontSuc --- @TomorrowWontSuc









Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Directory Blog Community
Blog Directory
Jar Candles Blog Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment